Find the right staff - TODAY!
- FREE 30 DAY TRIAL ON ALL PLANS!
- Thousands of DSPs, Therapists, Respite Workers and other Caregivers available NOW on Supportal
- New York’s Number One Site for specialty staff for the special needs community
- Search by experience, qualifications and location
- New providers signing up every day
- Find staff to work the hours you need
- Contact the providers you need with one of our affordable plans
- Self-direction friendly - speak to your broker or FI about plan fee reimbursement.
DSP’s, Therapists, Respite Workers – find work FAST!
We understand how frustrating finding the right position can be. Supportal will make the process so much easier by matching you with families that fit with your skills and are in your area.
List in our Business Directory and reach new customers!
- If you sell adaptive equipment, offer specialty services or products for the special needs community, this is the place to get found
- FIRST MONTH FREE
- Reach thousands of Supportal members for $25 a month
- Cancel any time
I purchased a month and started using it yesterday.I reached out to several people and heard back from a couple already.
It is very user friendly as you indicated. I am now sure I will be purchasing it for the whole year.
The Supportal Mission
Supportal is a new support community for care professionals and the people they support. Our site was conceived by a team of professionals with personal understanding of disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to provide options to help people make the connections and gain access to the support they prefer.
Supportal is here to help you connect!
Find staff on Supportal today!
FREE 30 day trial on all paid plans
** Supportal is self-direction friendly. Please contact your FI/Broker to find out if your membership fee is reimbursable.
All membership invoices are saved for easy access in your Supportal account.
For any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
ENHANCING LIVES BY INCREASING MOBILITY
The Zorak Project was created by Supportal to give back to the special needs community. A percentage of all paid Supportal memberships will be donated to The Zorak Project to help people with special needs maximize their mobility.